Uvalde, Texas
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I have had teletrac for 2 years and I have not been happy since the beginning.I have a contract that I have keep paying for until it expires.

The tablets they put in our trucks went out with in 6 months. I can never access the online website to manage my account because for what ever reason it does not work with any web browser. I have tried google chrome, firefox, internet explorer and the edge but can't access full site. I tried to get out of my contract explaining my frustration but nope, they do not care.

I have called in to tech support and I will spend hours and they fix the problem but it's very temporary. As soon as my contract is up I am going to Omnitracs which is who I use for 1 of my units and i love it.

It's so easy and I can access website with no problem.DO NO WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME WITH TELETRAC!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "not happy about anything" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Teletrac and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teletrac.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Teletrac to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teletrac?

Comments