I have had teletrac for 2 years and I have not been happy since the beginning.I have a contract that I have keep paying for until it expires.
The tablets they put in our trucks went out with in 6 months. I can never access the online website to manage my account because for what ever reason it does not work with any web browser. I have tried google chrome, firefox, internet explorer and the edge but can't access full site. I tried to get out of my contract explaining my frustration but nope, they do not care.
I have called in to tech support and I will spend hours and they fix the problem but it's very temporary. As soon as my contract is up I am going to Omnitracs which is who I use for 1 of my units and i love it.
It's so easy and I can access website with no problem.DO NO WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME WITH TELETRAC!!!
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "Highster Mobile Promised Lifetime Access. Granted a perpetual license. "No Hidden Cost" and "No Monthly Fee." All for the price of $69.99. After several months of..."
- "My mac's screen froze with a message saying call number for Apple support and I started dealing with this company which had web size www.geek-technician.com. They convinced me that..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."