Teletrac - Awful

Usability

Promised their system would work when our drivers engage their PTO’s. Will not.

Nobody will respond to us for over 2 weeks. Emails, voicemails, everything has gone unanswered.

Won’t even call back to get and remove their Garmens from our trucks. Awful, bad, you’ve been warned.

Teletrac - VERY Pissed Off

I don't know how in the name of God that this company has been afloat since 1988. I am a fleet manager for my company, and the decision to utilize Teletrac wasn't mine, but, was dropped into my lap to administrate.

They are really good at Over promising, and under delivering. Customer Service is non existent, and frustrating after being placed on hold for an hour. The service they provide is lackluster, and two of my driver's have been placed Out of Service due to their "service interruptions". I am trapped into their contract until 2022.

My other thought is to contact the Attorney General in my state, to see what options I have to get out of the contract. The *** that sold us the contract, will not return phone calls, nor return Emails. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH TELETRAC!

RUN! RUN FAST!

Teletrac - It is a very bad company

Usability

It is horrible service, whatever they said before you sign the contract it just a lie. I had their tracking system in 2016 for our fleet, and I cancelled in two months.

they file a lawsuit against my company in 2018 for breaking the contract and i did file counter lawsuit base in their lies. They end up losing and i still their stupid devices in my office. If you struggle with them and you want to cancel the contract, just go a head. If they file a lawsuit file back.

.........

I had their tracking system in 2016 for our fleet, and I cancelled in two months. they file a lawsuit against my company in 2018 for breaking the contract and i did file counter lawsuit base in their lies. They end up losing and i still their stupid devices in my office.

Review about: Teletrac Gps Tracker.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor service, Almost everything.

Teletrac - Don't walk, RUN from this Company

1.5

Update by user Aug 16

UPDATE 8-16-2018 Finally received a call from Customer Service regarding this review. The CS rep asked if my issues had been resolved.

I stopped her and told her my entire store, including the fact that since this initial review, I have had several more issues/work orders for my system. She confirmed that there are multiple work orders unresolved. She asked if I had spoken to my account manager. I explained that neither my account manager nor my sales manager will return phone calls or emails.

I told her that our contract states that if problems are not resolved in 90 days that the contract can be cancelled. Hard to do when no one will answer you. She then said she would transfer me to my account manager. Guess what.

Please leave a message and I will get back to you. Seriously, this is the best you can do. I informed the lady who called my that I am retaining a lawyer and filing against this company to have my contact terminated. That is the point that she passed me to the account manager.

No responsibility or concern whatsoever. Like I stated at the beginning,,,,RUN, DON'T WALK FROM THIS COMPANY.

IT IS TERRIBLE AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON EXISTENT. I will update in 3 months when they decide to call again.

Original review posted by user May 17

We ordered 3 units on March 27th. We began running with the 1st unit early April.

I wanted to test it before installing the others. So far, I have had 4 work orders, one warranty, and still having issues. The first unit quit updating the hours, so it always showed red over limit warning. They warrantied it, but sent three more units.

When I called to let them know, they had no clue. A couple days later, this unit begins doing the same thing. Called customer service again. Said it would be escalated.

Didn't hear from anyone till the next day. Now the unit, when you switch from sleeper berth to OFF DUTY, starts your 14 hour clock. When I questioned this the CS rep had no clue. Now I receive an email stating that the work order has been closed, but nothing has been fixed.

I have gone round and round with my Sales Rep, but now that the contract is signed, I feel like we are being pushed aside. If your equipment doesn't work, you don't know why, and the same problem continues, why won't you let us out of the contract, which is less than 2 months old, so that we can seek other avenues. Not sure how all the negative publicity on all of the review site is doing your company any good. As it stands now, I warn all company owners I come into contact with of the issues I have had in just 2 months of dealing with this company.

We should not have to continue paying while they try to figure it out. Fix it now or release my contract.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Contract cancelled.

I didn't like: Almost everything.

Comments

Im in your situation, what a joke!

universitycorp

In a similar situation here, please let me know what ends up happening

Teletrac - Worst company ever

1.5
Usability

This company is a joke, they are Johnny on the spot until you sign a contract. Then they disappear and the crap begins. They think their contract protects them, they are about to find out differently.

They need to provide a service that works before their contract is valid.

My story, we have 40 trucks that are supposed to have units installed in them. They installed the first 30 at the end of January 2018. It is now the middle of May and we still have units waiting to be installed.

Problem started on day 2, call customer service wait on hold for 90 minutes just to be told there is nothing wrong or they will send a tech out to fix. 2 months latter, still waiting for tech.

they need to be turned in to FMCSA and their certification needs to be revoked for equipment that doesn't meet FMCSA guidelines.

MY ADVISE AS ALL THE OTHERS, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!

And for their Reports, they do not work. They will tell you that your settings are wrong. What a joke!

Review about: Eld.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Same heresame amount of truckssame issuessame frustrationsame money lossRUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AS LONG AS YOU CAN.DON'T SIGN CONTRACT, TEST IT FIRST. YOU WILL SEE IT.

Teletrac - Terrible.

1.1
Usability

Very poor customer service. No follow thru on promises.

Just. Dont’.

Do. It.

Teletrac is the worst in sales and customer Service!

2.1
Usability

Don’t buy into their lies, or their junk products. Teletrac has absolutely the worst customer service is the Industry, you will wait on hold for over 1 hour just to speak to someone about openeing a work ticket, yet that person in incapable of understanding your issue and is incompetent to resolve it.

Then the units constantly report wrong information! Second the sales team constantly makes baseless promises and NEVER delivers!!! They don’t take care of customers at all.

Don’t worry about the contract folks, Teletrac does such a terrible job at actually not providing the service your are paying for that it breaches the contract altogether, so lawyer up and then counter sue for loss of use etc! Don’t trust them keep looking elsewhere!!!

Comments

Ive had many similiar experiences.

I agree. Terrible customer service.

Teletrac - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

2.5
Usability

They took over 4 months to fix their own equipment; never once heard from my account manager during that time. I had to post a negative review on their FB page to get a call back from them; even after the call they still didn't come fix the tracker until a month later and 3 more calls made on my end.

I asked for my account manager's supervisor information.

They claimed that they would have her call me. I received no call nor any follow up from his manager just like we still have not heard from him.

I have asked them through email and over the phone what the penalty is for terminating the contract and no one has answered me; nor have they directed me to a person that can provide those answers.

Preferred solution: out of contract; no reason to wait almost 1/2 a year for a repair.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: No customer service.

Teletrac Sux and the Service is the same

5363 English Dr, Troy, MI 48085, USA 0 comments
Usability

It wasn't even a week and the damn thing blacked out my GPS screen. When it came back on it has never worked since.

It has me in drive mode even it I am on off duty. I can't get it serviced and they just say everything is fine on their end. But they keep saying that I have disconnected the unit. This is a lie.

I let my trk sit for several days and they tell me the same crap. These Teletrac people are liars and thieves.

Horrible TELETRAC support

Usability

Since having issues and trying to get them resolved since DECEMBER 2017, this is the email that I sent today 4/13/18.

DO NOT USE TELETRAC

Peter/Jeff,

Being told the the customer has to figure out the issue is an unacceptable answer. We do not work for Teletrac, BK Trucking is not Teletrac customer support.

Why hasn't the account been fixed?

Why are our devices not working properly?

Why are some running ELD, some aobrd and some both?

Thanks for getting us the credits but the bottom line is, if we get DOT'ed our guys are going to get put out of service for not being compliant, then we will not only be paying a ticket but also losing revenue for the next day. DOES TELETRAC NOT UNDERSTAND THAT DRIVING IS A DRIVERS LIVELIHOOD? IF THEY GET TOO MANY VIOLATIONS, THEY CANNOT WORK AND FEED THEIR FAMILIES? I have had this issue since December, I only happened to figure this dilemma out myself last week. Why is someone not dedicated to fixing this? I understand you guys are short staffed, but its not fair for the customer to suffer. I've been diligently working on this to get it resolved and I'm getting NO WHERE. How many more phone calls, emails, holding for 109 minutes for support, for a sales guy to pick up and "make a case" that I get no call backs on? This takes up time in my day to have to constantly try to get in contact with someone and yet I still get no where. In the rare even that I do talk to "support" I get a run-a-round or a link sent to me. Your email are pointless, our issues need to be resolved!

My patients has run out. My boss is demanding answers and yet I still have NOTHING. I have never been so displeased with "CUSTOMER SUPPORT." Your company took on too many people, with not enough knowledgeable staff to support, and we are stuck in a contract with a company that is not helping us get our devices working. Is there a someone higher up that I can complain to? I need some kind of answer today.

Also, I never received the email that was promised to show me how to do the job of support. Please send the email that you were speaking of. ( deleting on app, and leaving another ) As unfamiliar as this is to me, I'm willing to take the risk of messing up our non working devices even more. So please send the email, so I can try to figure out the issue on my own. I also need the issuing the credit in writing in case we ever get into any litigation with Teletrac.

Just to be upfront, if it wouldn't cost our company $20,000.00 to another system, we would have switched to carrier web months ago. They actually have 24 hour support who answers the phone and resolves the issue on the spot. They don't create cases and then not follow up, AND their equipment actually works the way it should.

Preferred solution: Out of contract.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Not user friendly, Not working properly, No customer service, No tech support.