Teletrac - Drivers can't sign on

2.4
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Drivers cant sign on dealing with this since oct 17...called 6 times just get the run around will have tech call you back...no calls returned deadline 10 days away still cant use them...worst service ever

Teletrac - Frustrated

Uvalde, Texas
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I have had teletrac for 2 years and I have not been happy since the beginning. I have a contract that I have keep paying for until it expires.

The tablets they put in our trucks went out with in 6 months. I can never access the online website to manage my account because for what ever reason it does not work with any web browser. I have tried google chrome, firefox, internet explorer and the edge but can't access full site. I tried to get out of my contract explaining my frustration but nope, they do not care.

I have called in to tech support and I will spend hours and they fix the problem but it's very temporary. As soon as my contract is up I am going to Omnitracs which is who I use for 1 of my units and i love it.

It's so easy and I can access website with no problem. DO NO WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME WITH TELETRAC!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Teletrac Website.

Reason of review: NOT HAPPY ABOUT ANYTHING.

Teletrac - They had employees create fake reviews

They had employees create fake reviews... literately we were told to get reviews no matter what on a website, to combat bad reviews..

*** this is all too accurate.

May 10, 2013

mark_e_hampton 487 VIEWS 5/5 REVIEW RATING

.They immediately acknowledged the error and told us they would rectify their error. Because they "preferred" doing ACH transfers from your bank (as opposed to using a credit card) it's virtually impossible to rectify this via your bank. BEWARE of giving these guys access to your bank account!!!! They WILL take money, and then they WILL NOT return it....

EVEN though THEY have acknowledged the error.I've been calling them for a month now; I'm told the money will be refunded "sometime", "next week" etc - of course, it never comes!

Product or Service Mentioned: Teletrac Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Union, New Jersey, United States #1142967

very true we made false reviews daily,